Using LOVE as the foundation, Suivera has created a unique practice that, when used on its own or in combination with other belief systems, has the ability to enhance one’s connection and develop a deeper union with body, mind and spirit.
We recognize the value and opportunities to be found in sharing insight from all areas of spiritual belief systems and practices. Suivera’s goal for its members is to explore their knowing of self and purpose while simultaneously seeking to learn from one another - collectively forming a safe and creative space of non-judgment and personal growth through unconditional love.
With this at heart, Suivera’s creed is created to share forms of worship that provide options for those who have not yet connected with one (or many) of the beautiful faiths available around the world or it may be incorporated into an existing faith-based practice.
- I allow for the potential that there is a Source that flows through all things
- I allow for the potential that this Source is comprised of unconditional love
- I allow for the potential that there are multiple paths to grow and ascend throughout life and throughout the universe
- I allow for the potential that Source empowers all conscious, living beings with free will and I choose to honor this gift
- I allow for the potential that consciousness is eternal, including my own
- I allow for the potential that the choices made in every moment impact and influence the whole of creation, including my own experience
Forms Of Worship
- Meditation/prayer to promote self-awareness and exploration of the components of the creed as listed above
- Group gatherings
- Honoring of unconditional love and mutual respect
- Acts of care for self and community
- Mindfully honoring the divinity in all things
- Expanding and exploring knowledge of self and all things
- Honoring the body as the vehicle for the soul
Code Of Doctrine
- To honor and recognize Source within all things, including self
- To be a reflection of love in all actions
- To honor all paths that lead to growth
- To honor the free will that has been gifted to all living things
- To be mindful of and responsible for each choice made